- Advertising promotion
- Verde-tec Forum
- Where to stay
VERDE.TEC: 3rd international exhibition on environmental technologies is on the way
VERDE.TEC: 3rd international exhibition on environmental technologies is under way
It is to take place between 15 and 17 February 2019 at the Paiania ΜΕC exhibition centre
Under the powerful auspices of the Ministry for the Environment and the Central Association of Greek Municipalities, communication on the 3rd international exhibition “Verde.tec” on Environmental Technologies is just starting.At the same time, contacts are starting to plan the conference program to be included in “Verde.tec Forum”.
The announcement of exhibition dates coincides with the start of the process for the collection and information about best practices of Regions, Municipalities and Operators of Solid Waste Management which are to compete for one of the “Greek Green Awards 2019”. Interest has already been expressed about projects at the final phase of completion which promote energy savings, recycling and sustainability.
The 3d international exhibition “Verde.tec” on Environmental Technologies, between April 19 and 21, 2019, showcases the new trends in ʼcircular economyʼ with state of the art technologies and environmental protection.
Once again, the Paiania MEC Exhibition Centre will become the place to be in terms of exchanging, debating and consolidation partnerships among businesses, local government organisations, academic institutions.
New approaches to ʼcircular economyʼ and renewable energy sources are expected to prevail in the event, which comes to contribute significantly to the creation of new opportunities for a market of great prospects capable to develop in Greece.
It is not by chance that more than ten thousand professionals attended our previous event that is 30% increase compared to the prior event.
Exhibitors in the 3rd Verde.Tec include Municipalities, Regions, Regional Municipal Associations, Development Associations, D.E.Y.A. FODSA – Quality Solutions.Α, FODSA and foreign local government agencies, as well as companies with activities in the following sectors:
• Environmental restoration – State-of-the-art technologies & Energy savings.
• Renewable energy sources.
• Building construction and repairs.
• Product and material recycling.
• “Green” Industry, machinery, tools & equipment.
• Logistics Management Services & Technologies.
• Motorised vehicles & machinery.
Visitors fall into the following categories:
- Executives, engineers and technicians of LGOs, industry, small industry, large commercial businesses, construction companies, hotels, Transport, Logistics.
- Heads of technical departments of public Organisations and Businesses.
- RES investors.
- Representatives and traders from around Greece.
- Foreign company agents.
- Individuals interested in photovoltaic installations, biological clean-ups and water quality systems or energy saving systems for use in own properties.
print and electronic mass media, TV and radio commercials all around the country and distribution of advertising leaflets, invitations, posters, etc.